Fly Fishing Outfitters has access to world-renowned trout fisheries and a large variety of water all within 90 minutes of our shop in Avon. We float and wade the following waters:
- Eagle River and Gore Creek (approx. 15 min drive)
- Middle Park section of the Colorado River (approx. 45 min drive)
- The tailwater section of the Yampa River (approx. 1 hr drive)
- Roaring Fork River below Aspen (approx. 1 hr drive)
- We also have access to some great high mountain creeks and lakes (20-45 min drive)
All of our guides are whitewater and first aid/CPR certified. They are committed to giving their clients a safe, scenic float regardless of the river. Colorado State Law requires that any person participating in a guided trip must wear a class V life jacket, no exceptions.