Fly Fishing Outfitters and Alaska Sportsman's lodge are pleased to announce a Fly-fishing adventure of a lifetime in the Bristol bay area of Southeast Alaska.
October 3rd - 7th 2014
As you travel down the crystal clear Kvichak (kwee-JACK) River about four miles from majestic Lake Iliamna, you will find The Alaska Sportsman’s Lodge nestled intimately up on the riverbank. This full service fishing lodge is located in the heart of the Bristol Bay region. The Bristol Bay watershed is not only home to the world’s richest commercial and sport salmon fisheries, but is also Alaska’s only designated “Trophy Rainbow Trout” area. Here, snow-fed streams flow crystal clear from the mountains across the rolling tundra to the sea. The purity of this nutrient rich environment allows fish to grow to enormous size. With annual salmon runs in the millions and Rainbow Trout in excess of thirty inches, anglers throughout the world see this area as the pinnacle of sport fishing.
Orientation/Check-in: You will register upon arrival at the lodge. Your bags will be transferred to your cabin for you. We will introduce you to the staff, prep you for your week, and then get you settled into your cabin. This is followed by appetizers and delicious dinner.
- Dates of the trip: October 3-7, 2014 (this is our Trophy Trout season)
- Details: Depart Anchorage on our private chartered aircraft at 11:00 AM on October 3. Fish for 4 1/2 days. Arrive back in Anchorage at about 8:00 PM on October 7.
- Package includes:
- Air transportation between Anchorage and the lodge
- 1 guide per 2 anglers
- Double occupancy cabin accommodations with private bathroom
- Fly outs in our aircraft to fish nearby streams for the day
- All necessary fishing equipment including flies, leader material, tippet material
- ADF&G Fishing license
- Bed Taxes
- National Park Service use fees
- Delicious meals
- Beer and wine
- Not included:
- Liquor (which you can bring or provide us with your order and we will have it for you at the lodge)
- Massage Therapy from our professional massage therapist
- Gratuities (typically 10% of the package price)
Each night shortly following dinner, the guide will let you know what the fishing adventure is scheduled for the next day. The guide will discuss the destination, the fishing conditions, the expected weather, and any other particulars concerning the adventure.
Retail price is $6,875 per person. Special discounted price for John Packer is $6,375 per person.